March 12, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011


Good morning! I heard about this "Pay it Forward" on Ice House Crafts blog this morning & it just sounds like sooo much fun!


Here is how it works......






The first 5 people who comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me.

In return you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay it Forward 2011. Then you send out a handmade gift to the first five visitors who leave a comment on your post. Take your time....you dont need to send them all out today or tomorrow.

This is a great way to connect with friends and to meet new ones...sharing something we have created with our hands and heart.

Its not the size of the gift that matters,but the spirit of paying it forward.

Lets do it friends!

2 comments:

Tam said...

This does sound like a fun wat to share, I hope it works out for us.

Sheila said...

Rachel, this is such a wonderful idea. I've joined in on the "Paying it Forward" something I try to do as often as I can. Making someone else smile and brighten their day is so worth taking the little time it takes to do it. This world can certainly use a bit more kindness~
Blessings to you.