May 18, 2010

Another Set of Victims

Well it's finally stopped raining in my neck of Ohio, at least for now! The yard is soaked & muddy...the kids (my son & my niece I babysit) are dying to go out & play and I'm almost tempted to let them go, but we'll have to see. Not sure I'm ready for 2 mud monsters to be in my house, especially since I finally cleaned today! lol

I wanted to show off my latest victims of my paint brush! My hubby started a new 2nd shift job last night and I was bored and it was raining...look I'm trying to rationalize me painting something else!! lol

Anyways my dad made me the little cabinet for me year before last @ Christmas. It's a trash can bin and we actually save our pop cans in it to recycle. And the little step stool I found at a yard sale a few weeks ago.  It's the perfect size for my niece to reach the bathroom sink.Anyways here's the before and after pics. I think they turned out pretty good myself! :)




Well I am being attacked by the kiddos, so I better get off here & defend myself! Hope everyone has a great night!

8 comments:

michelle said...

they look great.i feel your pain with the rain and mud.i have my four furry mud monsters that im ready to put diapers on.lol gotta get grass planted soon in the backyard cause have the dirt is getting tracked in.rain rain go away.have a great night.blessings michelle

Sheila said...

Love the way your treasures turned out! Great job!
RAIN!? I'm in S.E. Idaho-we never get the amount of rain we are getting TODAY!!!!!! It has thundered and heavy, heavy rain! WOW!!!! I've been like a kid in a candy store standing at the window and just watching it pour. Very unusual for our area but I am so enjoying it.
It's like the heavy N.E. rains I remember growing up as a kid in New Hampshire! Good thing I got the lawn mowed yesterday!!!!
Have a good one!

Donna said...

AWW RACHEL...THEY TURNED OUT AWESOME!!!! YOU GO GF!!

Donna said...

Hey Sheila...we still get rains like that here lol!!!

Proper Prim said...

Great job on these pieces Rachel... I have that exact stool... I did mine in red.

Have a great day...

Hugs, Deb

Diane said...

Excellent, I love these. I live in Erie, PA, and we're getting the same dreary weather that you're getting--one day of sun and then about 5 days of rain-- over and over!

Carmen S. said...

Those turned out great! I'm in PA and we have mud too:(

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by, it;s always great to meet someone new. It looks like u like to tag sale and repurpose things too. Stop back anytime and Ill check back with you often!