October 7, 2011

Prims By the Water Scavenger Hunt Clue #10

Janice over at Prims by the Water is taking pity on me & poor Patti & giving us all the final clue for her scavenger hunt.  If you still want to join ~ you can! You have till Oct 10th to post your pics ~ you could win all this:



Clue #10

While I was Gone

Things went Awry

Robin & Angie got a little Catty

Causing Patti and Rachel

To become quite Batty.





So now I am Asking

For this final Clue

All you little wicked witchies

Quit sniffing the Glue!

I'm really not sure what the answer is to this one!! So I'm going to be different & post this:





2 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Batty ...hmmm thats bout right lol Have a great weekend

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hmmmm....As your raggedy sis says. Who knows...this one through me for a bit of a loop as well (or could it be I was just tired from staying up too late with a raggedy???) Good luck to you Rachel - can't wait to see Janice's "reveal" of the correct answer!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin