April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to drop in & say thanks for the birthday wishes for my hubby yesterday! I just finished up a piece of ice cream sandwich cake for breakfast! lol Sweets are sooo my weakness! We ended up going out to the local Italian restaurant for supper which was really yummy! Other than that we didn't do anything exciting to celebrate - Cody & his cousin Kaylee made him some cards & some banners. I thought they were going to burst waiting on him to get home from work! It was so cute! Kaylee wanted to know if we were going to have a "yatta" (pinata) @ his party! lol She cracks me up! I got his Chevy sign finished before he got here yesterday (thank goodness!) I wanted to cut the sign out as the actual Chevy symbol, but I couldn't get my saw to cooperate! :( The hubby said he'd fix the saw for me so I'm going to give it another try soon!


I finished painting a rocking chair last night. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or try to sell it-I don't really have any where to put it.

before



after

Well that's all I've got to share this morning. I probably won't get much done around my house this weekend ... my dad just bought a new "fixer-upper" house & we are going to be helping him gut it. I'm actually getting ready to leave in a few minutes to help. lol  I hope everyone has a great weekend!



4 comments:

Carmen and the Primcats said...

The sign came out great!

And I love the chair! Good job!

Carmen and the Primcats

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

that chair is darling!
have fun at the gutting!
★Linda★

myomyohi said...

Both look really good. Heather and I were very shocked to see you at the restaurant. I hope hubby enjoyed his birthday.

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Lovin the chair! Hope hubby had a great birthday!